Re: od oops...

To: RDWILLI@VM.SC.EDU
Subject: Re: od oops...
From: mgb.roadster@juno.com (Larry A Hoy)
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 10:08:15 -0700
According to the Bentley workshop manual.  "Caution. - If overdrive does
not disengage, do not reverse the car otherwise extensive damage may
result."  No further explanation, no mention of problems with forward
gears.

If you are talking about the switch on the transmission, that's a $15.00
switch.  The switch has gotta be cheaper than an overdrive repair.

Larry Hoy (MGB.Roadster@juno.com)
Denver, CO USA
1969 MGB Roadster
1987 Jaguar XJ6 Vanden Plas