RE: Heat & Cold

To: "'AMZIESK@aol.com'" <AMZIESK@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Heat & Cold
From: George Merryweather <georgem1@asiaonline.net.tw>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 17:12:17 +0800
I am quite familiar with Art.  Actually, I won't go into details unless =
you really want.  I don't mean to imply bad stuff, I have known him for =
a number of years, and have caravanned to Niagara Falls, Winston-Salem, =
Indy, and elsewhere with him.  He is a good example of a OF in the best =
of ways.  If you talk to him, ask him about being 'Ruler of the =
Universe'  (Quite a dissertation after the 2nd Scotch!)

Phone 214/827-1130
E-mail  AMZIESK@aol.com

George Merryweather
(Just an underling in Art's grand plan!)