FW: WARNING - This message contains COMMERCIAL CONTENT! Delete before re

To: mgs
Subject: FW: WARNING - This message contains COMMERCIAL CONTENT! Delete before reading.
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 17:37:07 -0700 (MST)
[BOUNCE mgs@Autox.Team.Net:     global taboo body match "/<HTML>/i" at line 35]

     Date: Sat, 18 Oct 1997 20:00:40 -0700
     From: Bill Harkins <bharkins@tfb.com>
     Subject: WARNING - This message contains COMMERCIAL CONTENT! Delete before
reading.

Sorry about that  subject title - I couldn't resist!

Fellow lister TA Terry put me onto a fairly new LBC parts house in
Denver, Best British, Inc. This is actually an Australian business which
has been buying Brit sports car parts in the US for several years for
shipment downunder. They spent so much time in the states that they
decided to open operations here as well. Here's the contact:

Trevor J Pickard
Best of British, Inc.
2263 S. Downing St, Denver CO 80210
Tel: 303 871-1929
Fax: 303 871 9988.

I have been looking for a Midget diff 4.55 ratio for several months and
laid that request on Trevor. The next day he called to say he had
located the unit in the warehouse. He gave me a detailed description of
the part as to condition. They accept credit cards and shipping is free.

I have a definite financial interest in this business, as I now have
$250 invested in getting the part!

Bill Harkins
Fallbrook, CA.