Re: Clarification "most supportive to a new generation MG

To: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Subject: Re: Clarification "most supportive to a new generation MG
From: Benjamin Ruset <bruset@monmouth.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 1997 08:17:05 -0500
>Hey Ben, you getting that new B of your's beauty home today? Tell the
>folks about the original window sticker you have.

Yup. I'm leaving here in about 15 minutes to meet up with my friend who
managed to get a landscaping trailer. I've also managed to borrow a
comealong and some nylon 5000lb rope, so the car ain't going anywhere! =)

For those who care, here's the low-down on my much talked about vehicle:

1978 MGB Roadster (same vintage as me!)
Russet (no pun intended) brown (not for long!) w/ beige interior
74000 miles
Weber carb
Very little rust, only on the dogslegs - was quoted $300 to fix
Missing a few trim pieces - will go junkyard hunting next week

It has the factory AM/FM/8 track unit - dunno what I'm going to do with
that, as I ditched all of my 8 tracks years ago!

I also have the factory window sticker which I will eventually scan and put
on my page. As soon as the weather clears, I'll go down and snap some pics
of the car and put them online.

BEN RUSET - http://www.monmouth.com/~bruset
78 MGB Roadster - 89 Mercury Cougar
"If you gaze for a long time into an abyss,
 the abyss gazes also into you." - F.W. Nietzsche