Re: MGF anyone?

To: mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: MGF anyone?
From: The Richards <smrm@coastalnet.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 1997 07:55:57 -0500
At 10:11 AM 11/1/97 +0000, various yous wrote:

>>  Give it time. The RV8 was a vintage reissue, never really a
>>new car, which is why it came off the line with retro appeal.
>
>I'd agree.  The lines of the MGF really do grow on you, rather than
>having an immediate appeal.

While I prefer the RV8's looks, it need not mean disliking the F's. I too
think the F's looks grow on you. In fact, I can remember that the B was
never really a beautiful car, just handsome, but it had a timeless appeal
that has aged well. I think the F may have the modern car's equivilent to
timeless appeal.

Michael, New Bern, NC