Re: polishing exhaust ports

To: Mike Hartwig <mhartwig@cbu.edu>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: polishing exhaust ports
From: Skip Kelsey <kelsey@value.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 1997 09:24:56 -0800
Jay:

THe cyl head on the 70 MGB has the more modern combustion chamber design. I
would not do any excessive polishing, as you want a certain ammount of
turbulence on the intake. This is to better atomize the incoming fuel/air
charge. The best thing that you can do is to match the ports on the head.
Both intake and exhaust. THis will do more than anything else.

Cheers: