Re: 1960 MGA Basketcase

To: Mike Hartley <mganut@accucomm.net>
Subject: Re: 1960 MGA Basketcase
From: Simon Matthews <simon_matthews@avanticorp.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 1997 15:01:11 -0800
Mike,

As well as the concerns of others on this list, I would like to ask how you
will verify that it is complete and not missing some vital part that is
made of unobtainium? Looking at a car for completeness is one thing,
looking at a pile of parts is entirely another.

At 10:27 AM 11/4/97 -0500, Mike Hartley wrote:
>I am more than likely going to go and look at a 1960 MGA this weekend.
>The add says that the car was disassembled 5 years ago for restoration,
>but the restoration never happened.  I am pretty familiar with the A's
>and I have looked at quite a few, but never one that was disassembled.
<<<SNIP>>
---
Simon Matthews      Avant! Corporation
                    Phone:  (510) 413-8820