Queer Child Bashing

To: SHedman123@aol.com
Subject: Queer Child Bashing
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 1997 08:21:32 -0600
Wow. That didn't take long.

. . .men acting like little children. . .
. . .stupid and queer jokes. . .
. . .head for the rear exit. . .

Personally, if I can get away with acting like a small child, I will embrace the
concept at every opportunity.  I'm on your side about the homosexuals jokes,
though. I think "stupid and blond jokes" are more fun. As for the "head for the
rear exit," to use the popular vernacular, "I ain't gonna go there!"

--
Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6, '61Elva(?)
"I figure I'm pretty good with the bullshit but I love listening to an expert.