Re: LONG: Chain of events: Dont let this happen to you!

To: "Nory" <Nory@webtv.net>, "Jay Quinn" <jpquinn@cyberramp.net>
Subject: Re: LONG: Chain of events: Dont let this happen to you!
From: "Patton Dickson" <kpatton@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 09:57:09 -0600
>>Actually you are the victim of not only multiple-problem-itis, but also
>of while-I'm-at-it-itis - very, very serious condition

I think that I qualify for this one.  I find a crack in an a-arm, and now I
am about to wind up totally rebuilding the front end, new brakes all around,
converting to wires, and converting to tube shocks.  Well the car still
leaks oil, but she'll roll around the garage real nice for you.

Take care,

Patton