Re: Speed times Compared

To: smrm@coastalnet.com
Subject: Re: Speed times Compared
From: aurora-guy@juno.com (Eric Klos)
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 22:27:19 -0500
>>Even though I really enjoy my MG, my S-10  SS only sees MG's one
>way-IN THE
>>REARVIEW MIRROR.  Now where's that other list?  OK, so I grabbed the
>bait!
>>Tom Green
>>1979 MGB
>>

>So, would that be as you spin out by trying to actually corner in one
>of
>those delightful pretend trucks?

Right on!  What many people seem to forget is that it is great to put a
monster V8 in a car, tub it, and run it down the track, and "smoke"
another car.  The fun begins when they try to run it on the street. :)
Not to say everyone runs drag cars, but 90% of people who build "fast"
cars, build them to go fast in a straight line.

Eric Klos <aurora-guy@juno.com>  Harrison Twp. MI
WANTED:Datsun Z car and MG slot cars, static models, diecasts,
literature, etc.