RE: MGF Anyone? Now something else - I think.

To: "Larry Macy" <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>,
Subject: RE: MGF Anyone? Now something else - I think.
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 97 20:39:17 UT

<snipped out the pansy stuff and corrected some of Dr. Macy's spelling>

It's just that I have to work for a living (and to pay for the upkeep on that
same Midget)
Larry Macy
78 Midget (sitting at home 'cuz daddy rides the train)

Hey Larry, I've seen that Midget, better consider another line of work if
that's all the upkeep you can afford!!

Oh, BTW, I don't have the day off either - I just have a well rounded schedule
- or - I'm goofing off and procrastinating - take your pick!!!!

Dr. Doug