welcome

To: Tom Buchanan <buchanan@preferred.com>
Subject: welcome
From: Peter Landy <plandy@idt.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 1997 00:34:33 -0800
Welcome Tom, I am a new comer to the MG scene however I can relate to
the mid life crisis.  I suppose owning an MG is as close as one can get
to the fountain of youth.
I trust some of the more experienced members here will shortly provide
you a list of MG parts vendors.  Good luck.  BTW:  Don't forget to join
one or more MG clubs.

Peter Landy
'74 BGT