Re: Why would petrol companies oppose SB42?

To: Nory@webtv.net (Nory)
Subject: Re: Why would petrol companies oppose SB42?
From: Carol <car@intersatx.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 1997 14:33:44 -0600
When we were in Alaska, we learned that the governor of Alaska had actually
outlawed this reformulated gasoline in the entire state, and had signed a
bill to that effect.

I like his style!  People were getting sick from the fumes. He cared about
his people more than he did about EPA bureaucrats' speculations.

Works for me!!

Carol

[BTW San Antonio is still "in compliance". My guess: they'll move the
sensors into the middle of some unusually busy intersection to force
failure. And YES that's exactly what happened in Missoula, Montana -- a
town of what... 35,000 or so? Ridiculous!! ]