$12,500 GT

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: $12,500 GT
From: pat bailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 1997 12:25:25 -0800
Hi all.
It was a nice sunny day yesterday,in the 70s so I went for a little putt
in search of an elusive Tangerine Dream album.I wound up at Chequered
Flag motors in Marina Del ray.If you've never been there it is a classic
show in itself as you walk in the smell is wonderful oil leaks and old
leather!There was a beautifully restored red 67 MGBGT there,chrome
wires,black leather interior with red piping just cherry!The asking
price was $12,500 the salesman said the PO(not DPO with a car like
this)had sunk $20,000 in it and the price was not carved in stone.
I know this is steep but was a nice car! They also had a 71 GT in
somewhat sad condition for$2900 way overpriced!They have about 30~40
cars sitting around most in great shape (but with high tags!)If you are
ever in the area it's worth your time to stop and take a look.They are
on Lincoln Bl in marina del ray .
Pat