Re: MGB engine conversion

To: stecz@pswtech.com
Subject: Re: MGB engine conversion
From: bugide@juno.com (Larry Dickstein)
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 10:33:54 EST
A kit?  Nope, but join the people who wish there were.  Two things you
need to do:

        a.  Join    mgv8@autox.team.net
        b.  Contact   The MG V8 Newsletter
                     c/o Kurt Schley
                     1855 Northview Rd.
                     Rocky River, Ohio  44106

He publishes a great newsletter twice a year for $10 a year.  Filled w/
info from like thinking folks.

Larry Dickstein
bugide@juno.com

There is no problem that cannot be solved
with either a checkbook or high explosives.