Brit-Iron Mailing List

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
From: "Frank R. Krajewski" <FrankK@businesson.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 12:18:57 -0800
Someone on here(Jed) has tried to assist me in subscribing to a
"brit-iron" mailing list dealing with British moorcycles. I have tried
for 2 days but to no avail. Does anyone here know of a "digest" or
"list" such as this for older British bikes? The address included
"majordomo" so I assumed I was on the right track but have had no luck!
BTW I do have 9 LBCs as well! Would appreciate any advice. The same
erroneous address appears in another motorcycle web site as well.
Frank Krajewski, "Rhode Island Swamp Yankee"