RE: Going to and fro...

To: "'dmeadow@juno.com'" <dmeadow@juno.com>, paul.hunt1@virgin.net
Subject: RE: Going to and fro...
From: "Randy Rees (Volt Computer)" <a-rrees@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 12:08:32 -0800
I towed my MGB Race Car from Ft. Hood TX to Seattle at 50-60 mph on a two
wheel dolly without removing the drive shaft. It still functions as new. I
think that when its time to go it just goes and for those unlucky enough to
be towing, that's just when it happened. I really don't see what the
difference is. I've always been told that its just for reduced wear and
tear. There are some modern 4x4 and automatics that can't be towed, but a MG
should have no problem.

Thanks

Randy Rees
Windows NT Test Team

Before you file your next bug, check our FAQ at
http://ntbeta.microsoft.com/FAQ/faq.asp