Re: MG COUNCIL OF NORTH AMERICA WEB PAGE

To: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>, Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Subject: Re: MG COUNCIL OF NORTH AMERICA WEB PAGE
From: Benjamin Ruset <bruset@monmouth.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 09:56:04 -0500
>Rick,
>        I really appreciate the effort put into the web page. Thanks. But I
>do have one comment: The page is done in a very artistic manner, but would
>you please consider changing the color scheme so that it would be easily
>printable?  Thanks again.

Turn off images in your browser, reload the page, and then print it. You
won't get the MG background.
You could also cut & paste the page into a word processor and then print
it, and none of the graphics will show up.

What browser are you using? Netscape or Internet Explorer.

BEN RUSET - http://www.monmouth.com/~bruset
78 MGB Roadster - 89 Mercury Cougar
Yesterday a morning came, a smile upon your face
Caesar's palace, morning glory, silly human race.
On a saling ship to nowhere, leaving anyplace
If the summer change to winter, yours is no disgrace.