Re: Miscellaneous MGB Q's

To: "ROBERT G. HOWARD" <mgbob@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Miscellaneous MGB Q's
From: Mike Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 23:36:26 -0800
> >       4) is there any easy and inexpensive way to salvage an old
> >fuel tank>that has brown varnish-like gunk on the sides that is now
> plugging the
> >fuel >pump filter (non-original filter naturally),

To have the tank redone, try a local radiator shop.  They will boil out most
gas
tanks, and the one near me gives a lifetime warranty if they "finish" it
themselves.
 By finishing, I guess that includes painting and etching.  Check it out
locally - it
might be cheaper than shipping it out.

Wanted: Used rollbar for my MGB roadster.  Willing to pay shipping.
--
Michael S. Lishego
St. Andrews Presbyterian College