Re: Used Parts Source

To: JMerz140@aol.com
Subject: Re: Used Parts Source
From: "J. Neil Doane" <root@yeah.indstate.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 17:34:54 -0600 (CST)
Not sure what you mean, but if you're asking how often it sends out
emails, probably immediately.  I'm guessing it's running majordomo, a
unix-based listserv (since autox.team.net is a  unix box.)  If that's the
case it sends out the mail as soon as it gets it, but with a huge list of
subscribers, it takes a long time to go through the list and forward the
mail to everyone.

I like this person, they ask questions I can answer. ;)