RE: Frustration!

To: "'Benjamin Ruset'" <bruset@monmouth.com>
Subject: RE: Frustration!
From: "Randy Rees (Volt Computer)" <a-rrees@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 15:38:43 -0800
If you used a different rotor on each distributor I would tend to agree with
you, Pull the coil wire from the distributor and see if you can get spark,
my next guess would be a problem with the coil wire. But I would try the
first suggestion just since its fast and simple, and if you get spark there
its got to be a bad rotor (or two)

Thanks

Randy Rees
Windows NT Test Team

Before you file your next bug, check our FAQ at
http://ntbeta.microsoft.com/FAQ/faq.asp