Re: Its Running / Just not Well :(

To: <mgbob@juno.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Its Running / Just not Well :(
From: "Glenn Wakefield" <Wake@csolution.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 13:35:40 -0600
> I'm putting my money on the distributor needing points and timing, or the
> possibility that two of the sparkplug wires are interchanged.
> Bob

Now for a really stupid question.  If one is looking at the distributor
from the passenger side of the car, and looking down on the cap, what order
should the spark plug wires be?  The car currently has (Upper Left #1,
Upper Right #2, Wire Grommet, Lower Right #3, Lower Left #4).
This would probably explain the poor running, BTW, I have an electronic
inginition by Petronix, so I don't have points.

Thanks for the help,

Glenn Wakefield (Currently with a look of embarrasment for lack of
knowledge)

1973 MG B
1997 Toyota T100