Re: OD?

To: root@yeah.indstate.edu
Subject: Re: OD?
From: bugide@juno.com (Larry Dickstein)
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 05:15:02 EST
Well, Neil, it is far easier to find an OD transmission.  Some folks say
that the driveshaft is different, as well.  If you can find an OD
transmission, it is well worth the aggravation of pulling the engine to
do it.  As I recall, it took a little over a 12 pack to get it done.

Larry Dickstein
bugide@juno.com

There is no problem that cannot be solved
with either a checkbook or high explosives.