Vernier Calipers - DGV

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Vernier Calipers - DGV
From: "JedPiper" <JedPiper@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 22:05:19 -0600
A.B., Robert and others -

Thanks for the info on the calipers, I wasn't familiar with the
nomenclature.  I do however have a dial caliper and will use same to make
the measurement.

New question.  I will be removing the DGV for the first time since
installation to make the float adjustment, will it be necessary to replace
the base and cover gaskets once the unit is dismantled?  Please note that I
am not overhauling the carb, but rather checking and if necessary adjusting
the float in an attempt to lean out the mixture a bit.

Thanks again,

   Jed Piper
76B