Re: J.C. Taylor Antique Auto Insurance

To: "PHILIPPE TUSLER" <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>,
Subject: Re: J.C. Taylor Antique Auto Insurance
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 97 09:00:45 -0500
>Yup, Tintin has been with them from the time he was eligible.  Milou
>has been since I got her seven years ago.  I had a claim for Milou
>when a car hit me making an illegal lane change.  Her insurance paid,
>but J. C. Taylor raised no fuss over my taking Milou out for some shopping...

>*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
>*                                        | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
>*InterNet: Philippe.Tusler@Unisys.Com    |  N/A       '88 ISUZU Trooper*
An aside to this. When I went to the Philly MG Club meeting on Tuesday a
lady from John Cecchettini Insurance was there (at the invite of the
Trump Club) and spoke to us about there insurance coverage for classic,
exotics, and collectibiles. There rate was $168/yr for classic. No need
for classic plates - any license will do. Major caveat only 2500 miles /
yr. However if you take the car to a show you can deduct that mileage
from the 2500. This coverage is available in 42 states (including Wyoming
- I had to ask).
Since I drive the Midget more than 2500/yr (or plan to anyway) I will not
opt for this insurance. The original plan was sponsered by VTR ;-(  I
don't have any other details but if you want I can either post them or
send anybody the contact info that wants it.
Always tryin to help.

Larry Macy
78 Midget