Re: Pointless, funny, and stereotypical...Enjoy!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu
Subject: Re: Pointless, funny, and stereotypical...Enjoy!
From: Willy Briones <Wilfredo.Briones@Ebay.Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 18:14:36 -0800 (PST)
this really cracked me up - really good - i am hysterical here
at work with people lookinginto my office wondering what is
going on - stereotypes aside - I am amazed at the creativity
of the writer!

sorry - this does not have anything to do with MG's and Mazda's -
but I am glad we are sharing these! ;)

Willy

> Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 21:10:09 -0800
> From: Mike Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
> To: mgs@autox.team.net
> Subject: Pointless, funny, and stereotypical...Enjoy!
>
> Please don't flame me for this.  I normally find these forwards about as
>funny
as a