Turkeye Rallye

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Turkeye Rallye
From: "Michael P. Ohleger" <mikeoh@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 1997 12:52:08 -0500
Looking for something to do this Sunday?  The MG Car Club Washington DC
Centre will be sponsoring it's 104th (?) Annual Turkey Rallye on Sunday,
November 16, 1997.  The Turkeye Rallye is "just for the fun of it" and
is a gimmick rally written for the novice rallyist who just wants to
have a great drive following silly instructions and competing for great
trophies.

The rally will take you through  50+ miles of the prettiest back roads
of Montgomery and Frederick Counties in Maryland.

All you need is a car with a full tank of gas (MG not required); a
driver(mandatory); and
a navigator (very helpful); a pen and paper; money for food and drink
(not required but very helpful)

You'll need a good sense of humor and a sense of directions.  The Rallye
will end in at a fine Inn with good food and drink.  The team with the
most correct answers wins!  We'll begin at 11:00AM at the MVA in
Gaithersburg, Maryland.  (Take exit 10 off of I-270 in Maryland or call
Ed Boardman on 703-368-1706 for more info) Come and meet some fun MG
people. See you there!

Michael Ohleger
'67 MGB
'70 MGB