AA Badges

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: AA Badges
From: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 1997 15:41:58 +0000
There was an enquiry about UK Automobile Association badges a while
back.  As I mentioned at the time the Classic car show had dozens or
originals for sale at about UKP15, but the AA Christmas Catalog landed
on my doormat this week and they are selling repros.  Near circular,
with wings on the top and a yellow backplate, engraved '1945 - 1967' at
UKP12.50, although this includes members discount.  There is a UK
freephone number of 0800 854 641 given, but in case this is not
available from outside the UK, try +44 (0) 1256 492 232

PaulH.