FOR SALE: Arkley MG

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: FOR SALE: Arkley MG
From: PatGoff1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 10:35:25 -0500 (EST)
1973 Arkley MG: red with black interior, assembled in USA, has been driven
daily,
low miles on 1275 Hi comp engine and transmission, modified SU's, electronic
ignition, electric fan and thermostat, battery, bridgestone tires on alloy
rims (wire wheel components available seperately) car is very reliable (could
use a clutch slave cylinder, but that only takes about an hour....) this car
draws lots of interest and is almost terminally "cute."  Due to the light
weight (fiberglass panels shed over 150lb), electric fan (adds 10% hp on
top), and light, sticky wheels,  it is also very quick!! (look for Z3's, they
get really uptight!)  Price? last one I saw for sale was $12,000 out in
Portland. I'd be happy with an offer around 1/2 of that. I'd consider a
catamaran sail boat in part trade, or a good econo-box for my son to drive.
     I live in Bettendorf, Iowa, could drive/deliver it in a reasonable
distance. Possibly could trailer deliver it farther. This would be a great
Christmas present - and might even fit under your tree.
Call if interested: 319-359-1872
Pat Goff