4 way flashers

Subject: 4 way flashers
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 97 17:08:09 UT
List,

I recently installed an armrest/center/radio console from a 74B (could be a 73
as well - I'm not sure) into my 69 Beater.  I'm having a problem getting the 4
ways to work correctly.  The problem is that only the right side flashes.
Further inspection reveals that the 4 way hazard switch from the 69 has 5
connectors while the 4 way hazard switch from the 74 has 6 connectors.

Before I start major surgery here, is anyone familiar with this or know of an
easy fix or work around???  FYI the Vicky Brit catalog has different parts
numbers for 69 and 74 hazard switches.

Dr. Doug