wood dash boards

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, span@datacom-bo.net
Subject: wood dash boards
From: richard cady <richard.cady@rssc.slg.eds.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 15:21:35 -0500
Enrique,

The Moss & VB wood dashboards are stick-on wood veneer.  A lot of money for
what you get.

There is a man in England that makes solid wooden dashboards for MGBs.  A
fellow in the CT MG Club has one of these in his re-shelled MGB.  It is
really, really nice!

Unfortunately, I don't have any info on this but would like to put one in
my '70 roadster someday, using guages that actually work!  If I can get a
hold of this info I'll pass it on to you.   ( CT folks - Al H. has this
info. )

Regards,

Rich Cady
1970 MGB Roadster

>Enrique Claure <span@datacom-bo.net>
>Subject: new dash boards

>Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 23:07:35 -0400
>To: mgs-owner@autox.team.net
>From: Enrique Claure <span @datacom-bo.net>
>Subject: new dash boards
>
>Hi folks, I was wondering if the new dashes sold by Moss or VB are actually
complete new dashes or just overlays. If they are completely new how do you
go about replacing the old one, Regards, Enrique

Enrique Claure
PO BOX 777-TOP 196
MIAMI FL 33152
E-MAIL span@datacom-bo.net