RE: Favorite Tools

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Favorite Tools
From: Paul.Kile@Aerojet.com (KILE, PAUL D)
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 13:04:24 -0800
One of my favorite recent acquisitions is a little pocket digital
volt-ohmmeter from Radio Shack.  It has built-in test leads that live in
the snap-down lid, and will read voltage, ohms, and test continuity with
a buzzer. I don't know how much it costs since I got it for Christmas
last year.  It's great for taking to the junkyard to test electrical
goodies, or to slip into your touring toolkit.

My new copper soft jaws for my Wilton 5" vise are pretty neat also, they
are made out of 1/4" copper sheet, and have formable "fingers" that hold
them to the vise when in use.  I got them through my local Snap-On guy,
who also handles Wilton stuff.

Cheers, PK
(You know you're a tool junkie when you are on a first name basis with
the Snap-On guy)