Bill Eastman-- MG World

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Bill Eastman-- MG World
From: dmeadow@juno.com
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 15:09:39 -0600
Sorry to send this to whole list, but when sending this to Bill
individually, it bounced.

David Littlefield
Houston, TX

Bill:-

Phil posted this message to the list a while ago.  Try calling the phone
number and see if they can tell you where it is being distributed.  You
might also ask your local bookstore to stock it-- most of the better ones
will get a magazine if it is requested by a customer.

<Phillip Raby wrote:>

A lot of you guys have been asking when MG World will be on sale in the
USA. You can expect to see copies on the newsstands by the middle of
October.

For distribution details contact Worldwide Media: Tel: 201 332 7100; Fax:

201 332 1655.

Sorry about the delay.

Philip Raby
Editor, MG World
PO Box 163, Bicester OX6 3YS, UK
Tel: 01869 340061 Fax: 01869 340063 Mobile 0467 767361
www.chp.ltd.uk

<end of Raby message>

Hope this helps!

David Littlefield
Houston, TX

On Tue, 18 Nov 1997 13:46:00 -0600 Bill Eastman
<william.eastman@medtronic.com> writes:
>OK,  Mr. Philip Raby
>
>I will have you know that you have caused a lot of anxiety for one
>person
>(me), a lot of anger in one household (mine) and a lot of miles on one
>Japanese appliance.  I cannot, for the life of me, find a copy of MG
>World
>on a news stand.  I have tried all of the local haunts (Barnes and
>Noble,
>Borders, Schinders)- often multiple locations of each for the last few
>months, wandering endlessly between them for hours on end,  all to no
>avail.  Where are you hiding these magazines or is this all some
>hideous MG
>list plot fabricated by a few especially spiteful members of this list
>cause grief to others for you own entertainment?  If it is you should
>all
>be ashamed of yourselves.  You people are sick!   Sick I say!
>
>I feel like I am on a Quest for the Holy Grail of automotive journals
>and
>that those around me are trying to protect me from the perils of that
>quest.  Well I, for one, could stand "just a little peril."
>
>So anyway, Philip, if you could just give me a little hint where they
>hide
>these.  I would be a happy person.
>
>Regards,
>Bill Eastman
>Who wants to read MG World but is afraid of commitment (or being
>commited)

--PAAAA04016.879884243/x8.boston.juno.com--