Cleaner for soft top windows

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Cleaner for soft top windows
From: bk996@freenet.carleton.ca (Eric R. Stephen)
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 15:49:33 -0500 (EST)
***********************************
I would like to try and clean some stains off the windows of my MGA 1600
soft top kindly provided (at no extra cost I might add) by the PO.  Has
anyone had to effect a similar cleaning?  I would be interested in what
was used and the results.  Actually, any suggestions would be welcomed.
There seems to be an assortment of discoloration, the most aggravating of
which is what looks like red grease pencil (although it's not).

Safety Fast,

--
         ' ' '          Great is the truth and mighty above all things;
      (  o   o )        It endureth and is always strong;