Re: Exercise

To: mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu, mgs@Autox.Team.Net, Nory@webtv.net
Subject: Re: Exercise
From: richard.arnold@juno.com (Richard D. Arnold)
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 09:18:04 EST
NORY>  Larry: "Not sure about this same age as car idea..."  "1958
Bugeye"  Hey watch it, sonny!  That's the year I was born!  (Kids these
days....  Bah!)

MIKE>  '89 Ford ProbeSomething tells me that if I was to spend too much
time in this car with a girl madly in love with me and the same age as
the car, I could be arrested...

RICH's $.02>  Let's see....  How old am I?  I remember the Brady Bunch
when it wasn't a re-run.  I was there the first time girls wore
bell-bottoms, and platform shoes (Disco Sucked then, too).  I know who
shot JR.

OK, so I was only born in '65.  But I have an '89 model female who spends
lots of time with me and Miss Molly the '79 Midget and whom I am
hopelessly in love with (this being a single daddy stuff has its
advantages, you know...).

The closest I got to having a counterweight the same age as Molly was the
SO with a build year of '75.  There are advantages:  like any newer
equipment, there is less wear and tear, parts fit together better, the
operation is smoother, with more firmness to the exterior fittings.
However, the current model year '62 SO is superior -- more character,
willing to travel down any path, doesn't have that overly sensitive
disposition, comes with more parts and accessories but doesn't rely on
them for smooth operation, exterior fittings can always be refurbished,
and doesn't require a complete tune-up after every bump in the road....

Rich