Cost estimate

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Cost estimate
From: richard.arnold@juno.com (Richard D. Arnold)
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 09:32:57 EST
I was lurking in some back alleys the other day (well, actually, I turned
too late and had to go around the block...) when I spotted, under a
couple of tarps, a rubbered-bumpered Midget and a rubber-bumpered MGB.

>From a cursory inspection, both appeared to be in fair shape, body wise.
 The Midget has wires, the B has standard wheels.  The mechanicals are
unknown as are the interiors.  Both appear to have been sitting for a
couple of years.

Would anyone care to venture any guesses on what these might be worth?  I
may stop and inquire if the owner would like some extra room in their
back yard.

Rich
Council Bluffs, Iowa
'79 Midget "Miss Molly"