Re: Children's Book Update...

To: doug russell <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Children's Book Update...
From: Mike Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 11:43:42 -0800
doug russell wrote:

> [...]

Think, Dr. Doug, what car listed above features multiple C's?...Ding Ding
Ding!!!  If
you guessed the Chevrolet Corvette Sting Ray, you'd be right!  Besides, my Dad
owns a
Stinger, he'd be pissed if I didn't "give props" to his 'vette.  If it makes
you feel
better, I wanted to buy a basket case MGC once, but it broke in half when the
owner
sat in it to show how structurally sound it was!