Re: MGB Dashboard lights

To: paul.hunt1@virgin.net
Subject: Re: MGB Dashboard lights
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 19:46:39 EST
These bulbs are rated 200 mA at 7.5 volts.
_ If _    W = A * V,   then W = 1.5A  when .2A * 7.5V
The 12v bulbs I removed had markings of 2.2 and 3.0 W.
IF my formula for W = AV is correct, then there isn't much difference in
current.
Someone who knows electric theory is invited to participate in this.
Electricity is not my first love, and I'm trying to perfect a hydraulic
lightbulb to get away from the stuff entirely.
Bob