Favorite tools, tool advice? Midget fitting

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Favorite tools, tool advice? Midget fitting
From: Bill Eastman <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 16:57:49 -0600
My favorite tools are, in no particular order (some may or may not be
serious but I am not telling)

Cats- they are so darned handy!
This list- find out how to fix anything including a bad mood.
A volt-ohm meter- the last line of defence against the dark Prince.
The tool  I have purchased the latest- always looking to use the new tool
A 1/2-9/16 combo wrench
A hot glue gun- that stuff will stick anything back together
A big floor jack or, better yet, two floor jacks
My wife's patience- I use this up faster than I should
A neighbor or brother in law
Light
Whatever I can find within five minutes of needing a tool
A couple of 2 x 10's cut up into 2 ft sections
Motrin and antacid
Carburetor cleaner

Along the same lines, I was in Sears the other day and saw a small light on
the end of a very thin flexible stalk.  This looked like something that I
could really use.  Does anyone else have one and, if so, is it handy?

I tried a Midget on once but I am a little broad of beam to be comfortable.
 I also found that the radio mounting dug into my right shin.  Head room
was not a problem and, being 19 at the time, I had no trouble getting in
and out. My brother and I used to ride together in my B.  We are both good
farm kids and our shoulders would hit in the center unless the windows were
down.

Regards,
Bill Eastman
61 MGA