Re: wire wheel cleaning

To: peloquin@mamba.bio.uci.edu, ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu
Subject: Re: wire wheel cleaning
From: RJohn50603@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 19:41:01 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 97-11-24 12:45:40 EST, peloquin@mamba.bio.uci.edu writes:

<< The "strength" of the hydroflouric acid isn't the toxicity problem. The
 problem with HF acid is that it freely (more or less) passes through your
 skin and then reacts with cellular Calcium, making it unavailable to your
 body's biochemistry. You die in horrible agony if you get too much of this
 stuff. I'd stay away, far away, from anything with HF in it. >>

Just a bit more on this subject that I read in a trade magazine... Armor All
just took their wheel retail cleaner off the market. A little boy DRANK some
his father had put in a Coke bottle with fatal results. Be very careful with
all such products.

R. Johnson - Dallas