Re: MGTF replica

To: "Art Pfenninger" <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>,
Subject: Re: MGTF replica
From: "Leigh Egbert" <leigh@eznet.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 17:52:34 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
To: Donald Scott <scottdon@napanet.net>
Cc: mgs@autox.team.net <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Tuesday, November 25, 1997 2:03 PM

> I saw one I think it was made in Rochester. It did look good.
>...Art
>

>On Mon, 24 Nov 1997, Donald Scott wrote:
>
>> Anybody out there ever seen a MGTF replica that was built by the Great
Lakes
>> Motor Car Company?  It is a fibreglass replica, exactly like a TF I'm
told.
>> The car is based on MGB suspension, engine, etc., so is not like a
Fiberfab
>> thing, but an almost genuine (the same only different) TF.  If anyone
knows
>> of one for sale, I'd like to hear of it.  Thanks.
>> Don Scott

Finally found the sheet I picked up at a car show some time back.  It is/was
called the Traditional TF 1800 by Noble Motor Cars Corp.  1112 Pre Emption
Rd   Penn Yan, NY 14527    (315)536 8115.  Never saw one in the flesh, but I
have always had a weak spot in my head for the TF.  They also show it to be
available with 350 Chevy power.   Don't know if they are still there or not,
but I am pretty sure this is the one you were talking about.
Safety Fast!
Leigh Egbert
46 TC
48 TC