Re: MGTF replica

To: scottdon@napanet.net
Subject: Re: MGTF replica
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 12:38:26 EST
   There was one at the Special Interest Car Parts summer sizzler
gathering in June this year.   At first glance it looked like a TF, but
then one notices that the exhaust pipe is on the wrong side and then and
then and then.  The owner made no claims that it was a TF, but said that
he got it because he simply wanted the higher driving speed and newer
engineering of the B cars.
Bob