Re: sacrifices.....

To: Pat bailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Subject: Re: sacrifices.....
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 20:56:54 -0600 (CST)
You wrote:

>> "men marry women hoping they'll never change and women marry men
>> hoping that they will change - they're both wrong!"
>>
>> mike robson
The lucky ones are the ones who actually liked who
>they married but I'm afraid it isn't the majority.The rest of us just
>live lives of quiet desparation and drive our LBC!
>Pat ( who's wife tolerates my LBC but doesn't really "get it")

I don't know guys. All I can say is the third times a charm. I don't
pretend to be any kind of expert on marriage cause I've done it a few
times. I fact it really means I was a slow learner. I know alot more
about divorce than I do marriage. I just got lucky the third time
around. Now after almost 8 years I still kid Eileen about how she
married me for my car (and I drove a Fiat Spider when we met). Eileen
doesn't exactly "get it"  about the MGs either but I got to admit there
a lot of stuff I don't "get" about the way she looks at some stuff
either. Peaceful coexistence and mutual consideration of each other's
wants, needs and wishes is what makes our marriage work well. Here's
something you never want to say to your wife: " Honey, you don't want
to make me choose between you and the cars" trust me on this one guys.
Safety Fast,
David Deutsch