Re: sacrifices.....

To: miker15@juno.com
Subject: Re: sacrifices.....
From: Pat bailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 17:54:03 -0800
> "men marry women hoping they'll never change and women marry men
> hoping that they will change - they're both wrong!"
>
> mike robson
> 69 roadster
> 70 BGT
> 72 roadster
Truer words have never been spoken!The man winds up unhappy because she
changed into someone he doesn't even reckonize and she winds up bitter
because he didn't change from who she married and thought would change
into someone else.The lucky ones are the ones who actually liked who
they married but I'm afraid it isn't the majority.The rest of us just
live lives of quiet desparation and drive our LBC!
Pat ( who's wife tolerates my LBC but doesn't really "get it")