Tire shop boobs, was wheel alignment

Subject: Tire shop boobs, was wheel alignment
From: Joseph Cianciotti <jmc987@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 97 10:29:12 -0800
>When I got home I was checking things out and notice they had marked
>>up my knockoffs.  I don't know what they used to take them off but  it
>>looks like they took a pipe wrench to them.

I can tell you what they probably did.  I once dropped off a tire at a
tire shop to be patched.  When I went to pick it up, they offered to put
it back on the car.  At first, the tech didn't know where to place his
jack.  Then he was going to remove the wheel nut (I don't have knock
offs.) with a tire iron.  All I can say is I was lucky I was there.

Joseph
67 Roadster