For James Fagg only. Others please ignore

To: "MG digest submit" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: For James Fagg only. Others please ignore
From: Philip Raby <philip.raby@eos-magazine.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 97 09:52:02 -0000
James,

My reply to your message was returned with the following:

Intended recipient: Jamesjf@usa.net

The following mail has been returned because the intended recipient has
either failed to properly configure their postoffice relay address.

A notice of this error has been reported to the POSTMASTER at USA.NET
which will attempt to contact the intended recipient.

Let me know when it is sorted and I'll send the message again.

Sorry to post this to everyone!

Philip Raby
Editor, MG World
PO Box 163, Bicester OX6 3YS, UK
Tel: 01869 340061 Fax: 01869 340063 Mobile 0467 767361
www.chp.ltd.uk