Re: driving questions

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: driving questions
From: "Jerry Causey" <reecau@whidbey.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 1997 19:11:47 +0800
If you're running down the freeway in an MGB at 2500 RPM in 4th OD, you
probably should be more concerned with how you're going to remove the semi /
lorry which is about to implant itself in the rear end of your 'B. My OD only
drops the revs a few hundred RPM, not a couple of thousand. I'm doing at least
3000 RPM  (60 MPH) at freeway speeds.

Regards,
Jerry Causey
1967 MGB GT