Re: Purchase of new MGA -Reply plus misc hooey

To: MGs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Purchase of new MGA -Reply plus misc hooey
From: Gregory Kirk <gkirk@empirenet.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 1997 11:52:13 -0800
I think that for me the definition of a sports car is a two seater
roadster, that when you drive it, you feel at one with the road and the
car, not insulated from it.  It's a Zen thing,  The rest is window dressing.

Greg
 '62 Midget ...hmm I guess I make your cut off Susan :)

At 01:36 AM 11/29/97 EST, you wrote:
>In a message dated 97-11-28 19:48:50 EST, bleckstein@mail.monmouth.com
writes:

><< This discussion really involves what is a sport car. It can not be
>defined.>>
>
> <<As I look at new "sport cars" with climate control, auto trans, etc, I
> wonder where it will all lead. The 98 Porsche  911 has cup holders, I am
> told. Of course all the modern sports cars will run rings around any of our
> lbcs. Oh well, For me, I know what a sports car is>>
>
>Are you saying that they made sports cars AFTER 1962  ???
>Sports cars with windows......... what WILL they think of next..........
>obviously some people have far too much time on their hands.
>
>"Midget" Susan

"But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
 I have spread my dreams under your feet;
 Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."
                                  Yeats