Re: OT was Engine RPM "Redline" - How to determine?

To: paul.hunt1@virgin.net, spook01@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: OT was Engine RPM "Redline" - How to determine?
From: Littlesuzn@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 10:38:50 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 97-11-29 11:09:25 EST, paul.hunt1@virgin.net writes:

<< .  However, legally speaking I was born in 'England and
 Wales' >>

Just to make conversation.............. is it possible to explain the "AND"
part of 'England and Wales'.
My husband has a Godson who was born in N'Hampton and a friend who was born
in Powys. But neither one of them were born in N'hampton and Powys, and they
do not know of anyone who was, for that matter.....
You see, being from the Colonies, we have a rather simplistic view of birth.
 A person can be born either here OR there..... OR even somewhere on that
special occasion; but never here AND there.  Extended traveling labors
(labours) excluded, of course.

"Midget" Susan