Re: Way Off-Topic was Engine RPM "Redline" - How to determine?

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Way Off-Topic was Engine RPM "Redline" - How to determine?
From: "Phil Vanner" <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 21:06:03 -0600
Susan:

Some Colonies do manage to complicate things: I was born in the "State of
Rhode Island and Providence Plantations"  (the official name) Which is
barely big enough to be one place, let alone trying to contain both a
"here" and a "there." Nor does it contain any "plantations"; much too far
North and not enough room for that sort of thing, although we did try to
seceed once... Confused? So are we.

I think it's "The Kingdom of England and Wales"  but what do I know? I'm
just another Swamp Yankee...

Phil Vanner